Rates in Fijian Dollars are per room, per night, single/double occupancy and are subject to change. All rates are quoted inclusive of 25% tax (VAT of 9%, Hotel Turnover Tax of 10% and Environmental Tax of 6%). Packages and special offers are subject to availability, restrictions and black-out dates. All rates and offers are subject to change without notice. Sin embargo, rates quoted, confirmed or fully deposited bookings will be honoured. Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts, and are limited to bookings made at the time of the offer being available. We are unable to guarantee villas and suites and/or locations, but will do our best to accommodate guest requests.
- A la Carte Breakfast served at Kanavata Restaurant. (Room service breakfast will incur extra charges). Meal Packages are available to purchase
- Afternoon tea at the Club House served daily between 3pm and 4pm
- Cakava Creative Workshops
- Childcare minding with Lailai Children’s Club activities and buddies for older children
- Nanny care service is inclusive from 8.00am to 8.30pm
- Stroller/pram, high chair, car seat, cot/crib and special baby amenities are available with advance request at the time of reservation
- Special carer support if needed
- Resort bicycles
- Access to Club House, Fitness Center, Spa and Salon
- Complimentary yoga and wellness classes as per Activity Daily Schedule
- Use of non-motorized land and water sports equipment
- Resort-wide Wi-Fi
- Bottled water, soft drinks and juice (exclusions apply)
- Extra guests (in addition to the number of inclusive guests for each accommodation type) will be charged at an additional per person rate
- Meals outside of designated restaurant and meal times
- Premium beverages, cocktails, mocktails, imported non-alcoholic beverages, sparkling water and cellar wines
- All resort motorized land and water-based activities
MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS:
A minimum length of stay may apply. Please inquire with our Reservations Department or your Travel professional to obtain current information. Major holidays generally require a minimum night stay.
We require a deposit equal to 50% of your stay at the time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. In the event of non-payment prior to guest’s arrival, the reservation will automatically be released. Payment terms may vary for holiday bookings.
*Tour operators and travel agents may not sell above our advertised rack rate.
We accept the following major credit and debit cards:
- Visa credit and debit cards
- Visa pre-paid debit card
- MasterCard credit and debit cards
- American Express
- ANZ local and international (issued in Fiji) debit cards
- Westpac and BSP local debit cards
There are limited ATM facilities in Pacific Harbour. If you wish to pay your ancillary expenses in cash on check out, please ensure you bring this with you. US Dollars are accepted.
Please note there is a 3% service fee on Visa and MasterCard and 5% service fee on American Express.
Should you wish to cancel your reservation, please do so more than 31 days prior to your arrival. Cancellations 30 days or prior will be charged 50% of total deposit. Cancellations or changes received within the 30-day period prior to arrival will result in full forfeiture of all payments received. We do not accept cancellation due to disruptions or delays, illness or political or environmental causes, and strongly recommend travel insurance is obtained. No refund will be made due to a no show, or a day not being used due to early departure. All cancellations and provisional bookings must be confirmed via email. Cancellations must be made to reservations at Nanuku.email@example.com and must be confirmed back in writing to be deemed cancelled.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURES:
Guests may check-in after 2pm. Check-out is at 11am daily. An early check in or late check out can be arranged with prior notice, subject to availability. Luggage storage and changing facilities are available for early arrivals and late departures.
Children of all ages are welcome, subject to parents signing a waiver for the responsibility and safety of their children. The Owners Residence, however is unsuitable for children under 13 years of age. All accommodation have water ponds in landscaped gardens, private swimming pools and/or direct beach access. Children must be supervised by an adult, especially near water.